Is it track 18? I always wanted to know what that was about, never did find out. I hope some one on here knows, sorry I cant help.
I know my first and only topic was about a song but this is annoying me.....It's probably been a topic before but i've only just joined.....On live At The Roxy there is a 4 second track which comes up as 'Secret' when you upload the CD to iTunes. Does anyone know what the point of it was or anything else about it?.
Is it track 18? I always wanted to know what that was about, never did find out. I hope some one on here knows, sorry I cant help.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Are we talking about those people at the merchandise booth at the beginning, the street-recording at the end, or is there something alltogether different that I have not yet come across?Originally posted by sean606:
I know my first and only topic was about a song but this is annoying me.....It's probably been a topic before but i've only just joined.....On live At The Roxy there is a 4 second track which comes up as 'Secret' when you upload the CD to iTunes. Does anyone know what the point of it was or anything else about it?.
The track (not listed on CD) after ring of fire, it's just silence for 4 seconds
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Oh, ok...and I thought I missed out on something "new and exciting"! ;-Originally posted by sean606:
The track (not listed on CD) after ring of fire, it's just silence for 4 seconds
cigar is $20 bucks dog, you gotta go down to the store to get that
yeah, what that all about in the very end? who are thos guys?
how do u upload things onto here because i'll upload it even though there isn't anything to listen to.
Bookmarks