Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, thank you very very much! You know, during some songs I really thought to myself "they hate me for what I did with this song", the changes I made, the different rhythm and singing,but then every time happened the opposite, the people liked these changes, and that?s wonderful. You know, Mike Ness writes such a unique stuff, and sometimes you can see the songs in a different light when you change them, the beauty that lies below the surface comes up.
    And I consider myself as a below average Guitar player and Singer, sometimes I even wonder why the people like what I do, but I think that depends on who?s looking...
    Anyway, I just completed the SL&RnR-Album, so MrsWeezer can complete the Playlist soon
    Again, thanks a lot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well people, I'm on this mission to help launch Jack's career. I sent an email to these two addresses which are a Stuttgart local newspaper saying they should do a story on Jack. Saying he's got to be breaking a youtube record with the amount of videos he has up there, and that I'm not the only one that wants to see him perform "live", that he does have fans all over the world. So if you agree and want to see what an impact this will have by the newspaper receiving a shitload of emails, then send some emails too saying you agree with mrsweezer/Sharyl
    I know you will Thumpy

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Sorry Jack, I know I'm totally embarassing you, but I think it will be interesting to see if the newspaper contacts you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jack had me sold on Reach for the Sky. You don't just play the song like so many other you tube freaks I see up there, you make it you're own version and do shit that isn't in the originals. Even the ones already done acoustically. And that's something that can be respected. And as for Thumpy, don't worry about the grammar errors. That's what all the English majors on here are for. Now ask me to write something in German....and you'll see me fucking run away. So much respect for even getting it done.

Thy_Will_Not_Mine

I've been enjoying Jack's videos since day one, because I always look up the recent Social Distortion videos on youtube. It's nice to see some international recognition. I think you should try and show your videos to the band.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Guys, well I think the Band receives already a lot of messages from people who want to show how they cover their songs, and such things. I don?t think they?d be interested in watching my stuff, and I also think that they, or somebody who?s near to them, already saw some of my vid?s. My goal ain?t to show Mike Ness how I play his songs ( though it would of course be cool to hear what he?d say), but it is to show the world what a fantastic Band SocialD. is, and I think in a certain way I could do this till now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everybody out there,
    Thumpy and I recorded a accoustic Version of "Reach for the Sky" today.
    Here?s the link where you can listen to and download it for free

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2864245/7...June_2007.html
    and tell us what you think about it.
    Rock on!

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 02, 2007 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Jack Hanson ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds good !!!
    keep it going

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Jack

If you want to make up a page ill be happy to host it on sdsickboy.com. Or if you want a place to share your music you can send it to me and ill whip up a quick page for you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast