Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 1945

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OldSchoolSickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to share a bit of good fortune that I came across a day or so ago. I already have the 1945 EP in the 12" LP version (bought it when I was 15 years old back in 1985), but I now ALSO found and bought the original pressing 7" EP version too, for less than $50 bucks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to go! ebay?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OldSchoolSickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, found it on Ebay....it's coming all the way from England, believe it or not!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Playpen Sxdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey did it come with mommies little monster?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Playpen Sxdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mean when you got the 1945 record from ebay, did you also when a mommies little monster record too? I was just wonering cause the other day i was bidding on a set of thsoe two records. But I lost. lol

  6. #6
    Inactive Member OldSchoolSickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, this auction was for the one 7", that's it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •