What's this cryptic post all about?
A greaser posing with his buddies for a hot rod mag.Armageddon is very near, I feel the grim reaper poking at my back.Daytona Bch, Florida.
What's this cryptic post all about?
....what are u talking about?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">The answer to it all is in Daytona Beach? You crawled out from under a rock in Daytona Beach? Your sex-change operation is scheduled to take place in Daytona Beach? What?Originally posted by roseofdeath:
A greaser posing with his buddies for a hot rod mag.Armageddon is very near, I feel the grim reaper poking at my back.Daytona Bch, Florida.
I see nothing wrong with Social D doing a photo shoot like that. Mike has been into those cars for years dude.
Im so confused. Hey Babyblue what are talking about sex change??? What photo shoot?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I was simply being a smart ass in response. Why this person mentions Daytona Beach I have no clue.Originally posted by Playpen Sxdx:
Im so confused. Hey Babyblue what are talking about sex change??? What photo shoot?
Social D did a photo shoot in Germany for Hot Rod Magazine. Look at the pictures that Geekgirl posted under the thread called "Tour Pics". She took pictures of them doing the photo shoot. That has got to be what they are talking about.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 28, 2005 08:09 PM: Message edited by: babyblue71 ]</font>
Oh ok.
Let me give you boys and girls some advice.....The Preachers not a Saint anymore.
Oh,okay Da Vinci.
???
This is weird!
A new member of this board and already starting shit...
Bookmarks