Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: cleveland

  1. #21
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No way, they played that many songs!??!? I hope they play Death and Glory when I see them next month, I just wish they would play So Far Away!!

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Love 'n' hate tattooed across the knuckles of his hands
    hands that slap his kids around 'cause they don't understand....

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Outlawz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2004
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey now, I was just razzing. Don't take it personal...I didn't. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member guitar_gangster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't think it was to harsh to call him a dick...j/k

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •