Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So I was hanging with my uncle this past weekend, who is much older than me. He was always the older punk guy in my life. We were BSin about the 80's, music and such. I guess it just sparked some memory about this old 80's band that he liked when he was growing up. An hour later we were listen to this band Beru Review. It was really interesting. Listen to this band without and visual aspects. He had some live ripped cd that he wasn't sure where he got it from but itwas amazing. I tried looking up someinfo the net but found nothing good. Anybody know where I could get some of there stuff on mp3?? I am not good at finding the old rare stuff. I think it may be easier if they had and album, but they never really put anything out. Any ideas??

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ October 16, 2005 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Agent5556 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found your first problem. The bands name is spelled Beru Revue. I searched Amazon.com and came up with nothing; but when searching google some things came up. The only thing I found for getting some of their stuff is here: http://members.aol.com/beruhaha/myhomepage/

Its a tradeing site.

Hope this helps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks bud