Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: tat

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hesitant to even post this, but I submitted my tattoo to Sailor Jerry and they just emailed me that they have posted it on their site.....so I though I would share it! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    http://www.sailorjerry.com/gallery.p...lery&m=4&a=161

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dufais's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2005
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet....guess you've all seen mine...?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tattguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice work greaser girl.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is really sick! I'm getting a "sick girl" on my back. Actually I would have already had it done but my friend who does my ink had it drawn up wrong so I'll probably be getting it done next week sometime. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Madtwins's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very sweet and cool!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BadLuckLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats is one of the most tasteful tattoos I have ever seen! Its good that people can show their fondness for Social D with tatts beyond the more common skellis and old skool smilie faces!

    Nice work greasergirl....!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •