Thread: wellcome and check our ARTwork - say your opinion :)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Just ended the work on new Mad heads XL stage suits and want to share it wit you because we are interesting to know opinion of people who dig swing/ska/punk style right. Our best bend Mad Heads XL needed new stage style for big stages, exactly for ukrainian music festival "Tavria Games 2006" and europeans "Rock for people" & "Sziget" fests. We are created style of suits and made images of embroidered decorations. We use swing & '50th classic stuff and some influences of our favourite "Sex, Love & Rock'n'Roll" layout. Who knows - will see it.
    We know that here on SxDx are more of greasers and old school punx then on ukrainian area. So for us it's interesting to know any your opinion about our work. Look photos.

P.S.: Special thanx for Babyblue for help with items which completed that style!

0suits

1stage

3stage

4stage

2stage

5stage

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very Coooooool!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are sweet looking! Nice job!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are very nice!
    I have question about Madheads XL...
    A lot of the songs have 2 or more different guitar parts but i only see pics of Vadim with a guitar. So, is there just one guitarist when they play live or does someone else play guitar with them?

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ April 28, 2006 05:56 PM: Message edited by: sean606 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

love the work! how is it put on the clothing? you know what i mean? like what sysytem was used?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sean606:
    They are very nice!
    I have question about Madheads XL...
    A lot of the songs have 2 or more different guitar parts but i only see pics of Vadim with a guitar. So, is there just one guitarist when they play live or does someone else play guitar with them?

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ April 28, 2006 05:56 PM: Message edited by: sean606 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">No MH XL have only one guitarist - Vadym, and it was the first point to take a three horn-pieces for make rhythm section stronger- bcause it's much harder to find another good guitarist in Kiev. Of course Vadym recorded all guitar parts by himself on record. But when he plays live he plays only one part (check it on video)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by social_d_fan01:
    love the work! how is it put on the clothing? you know what i mean? like what sysytem was used?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It was embroidered as same as patches making. On jacket and checkered line on pants also was embroidered. Point is that here on Ukraine is no shops with custom and another punk clothing - like Lucky 13 or anoter - so all our suit was custom! We are looking for style stuff and ideas, using influences of US punk and rockabilly clothing - then thinking about way how to make this clothes here by ourselves.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Olya & Vera, I recognize that checkered tie and those white TUKS!!! Tell him I said they look great on him! [img]wink.gif[/img]