Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is way off topic and will be crushed by some of you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As an American I fell it's my right to inform people of the New World Order. It's alive and it's getting bigger. A few months ago there was a topic about Don Imus and I called one of you a fuckin Idot. I appoligize I should have not said that to you. My point was Freedom Of Speech and how we are all losing it everyday. I don't like Don Imus but he has a right to say what ever he wants.

We need to wake up and see whats going on around us. Most people are blind or their like sheep or just don't care. This is about our future friends. Yes everyone on here is my friend no matter what your views are. We are losing our freedoms more and more.

9/11 was an inside job just like the bombings in London. This was planned by our Government for a New World Order. They want everything and they want it now. Everyone here should check out www.infowars.com. Alex Jones's has alot of facts about alot of things that you may not be aware of. When your there check out the Bohemian Grove and Skulls and Crossbones. Bohemian Grove is an all male membership club for the Elite. I'm talking Presidents, Oil Companies, and Financial Institutions just to name a few. Bush and his father are members hell even he's grandfather Prescot was a member. So is Bill Clinton and many many others. The Elite.

Anyway the Bohemian Club is an Occult they have a ritual where they sacrifice a human effigy to a 40ft. stone owl. Do some research on there and let me know what you think. Also do some research on the Frankin Cover Up. The shit will blow your mind.

Now they want to tax our Internet and our Emails. When will it end. Heres the link to the internet taxation.
    http://infowars.com/articles/ps/inte...eps_closer.htm

Heres a cool video about the bohemian grove with war pigs playing in the background.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zz4Iy8iRSAk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dude, Bush can hardly finish a sentence, and you think he's responsible for 9-11? i doubt he even knows how to tie his shoes. its obvious that bush is a foreign agent though... handing over the country to foreign nationals.

oh gosh, i should stop now, politics get me riled up. if you're wondering where i stand politically, i'm a conservative, but no bush-backer. sadly, i voted him in office, but it was def a lesser of 2 evils.

on a nother note:
    how bout a thread for anything/ everything not related to Social Distortion on here? if not, that's fine, no biggie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to admit, when i started to hear the stories from the 9/11 conspiracy Theorists, I was outraged and angered that they would even think such crap. I was curious one night and started to poke around at some of the websites that state their case and I have to admit they compiled some pretty compelling evidence supporting a conspiracy. Most of it is circumstancial and can be explained away but I absolutely cannot get one thing out of my mind and has haunted me ever since....

How can you explain World Trade Center building #7? That building went down approximately 6 or 7 hours after the twin towers collapsed. It was defenitley demolished and came down very controlled. From what little I remember that day in 2001, I remember the news saying that another building was being brought down because it was unsafe. That building took no catastrophic damage in the attacks, yet it collapsed unexpectedly later that day? Video footage from that day clearly shows the tell tale signs of a contolled demolition. From what I know, contolled demolition takes weeks for teams of 40 guys to plan and execute and this building came down 7 hours after the attacks. Its impossible to plan something like that in only 6 hours, and of course while all the chaos and search and rescue going on, that would be the last thing on anybody's mind. All the news teams broadcasting that day all seemed to have been warned beforehand of the imminent collapse of building 7. That building just so happened to house offices of various Federal Government agencies including the CIA and Secret Service.

what do you guys think?

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 07, 2007 02:34 AM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally, no offense but i dont think it was a government inside job, but im not going to entirely say it was Osama Bin Laden either. My personal opinion there is a huge mountain of bull shit to sort through just to uncover the truths about the smallest little thing. And it goes the same to get the smallest little thing done.

My biggest problem is the way the US and its citizens are selling out to illegal imigration. Im not for it, and no that doesn't make me a racist.

Part of the reason i didn't vote in the last election was well, I didn't feel confident voting for Bush or Kerry..and im not just going to vote because P Diddy told me to. If you're going to vote you should because you feel strongly for a particulat candidate. I think allot of people voted for kerry just because they hated bush and vice versa.. Its like buying a chevy because you hate ford...not because you honestly feel that chevy is the best car/truck you can buy.

Oh well, just my two cents, take or leave it. I respect everyones opinion..even if I may disagree with it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MikeAZ:

My biggest problem is the way the US and its citizens are selling out to illegal imigration.

P
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone who's ever held a job knows complete freedom of speech does not extend to your job. And no religion/politics please or yeh gets tossed from the bar.

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Richard Clarke said it best when he said that the government is far too inept to carry out something like 9/11. I don't believe that the government was behind the attacks, but it is historical fact that the Bush administration and Republican party exploited the events of 9/11 in order to maintain public approval while attempting to conduct an illegal fraudulent war against a non-aggressive sovereign nation. Rudy Giuliani (9/11 Rudy) continues the exploitation to this day.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 07, 2007 03:38 PM: Message edited by: two drink minimum ]</font>

Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ron Paul 2008!! Seriously.

But no, I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy theorist supporter. Conspiracies like the NWO theory that claim a financial elite rule the world lacks in one area: it fails to recognize human error. No conspiracy can be that air tight.

Ironically I support a lot of things conspiracy people do. I'd abolish central banking, pull out of the UN, etc. I actually even do believe there is a push for one world government. I just don't think its an evil conspiracy to control us all. Liberal leaders just honestly believe its the best thing for people and that they know what is best for another person better than that person. That's why I'm not a liberal.

This New World Order "it's a conspiracy to enslave us all" stuff kinda hurts the solid ideas behind why collectivism is bad.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tinfoilhatareacg3

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 08, 2007 12:02 AM: Message edited by: sinner ]</font>

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by hour_of_darkness:
    Ron Paul 2008!! Seriously.

But no, I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy theorist supporter. Conspiracies like the NWO theory that claim a financial elite rule the world lacks in one area: it fails to recognize human error. No conspiracy can be that air tight.

Ironically I support a lot of things conspiracy people do. I'd abolish central banking, pull out of the UN, etc. I actually even do believe there is a push for one world government. I just don't think its an evil conspiracy to control us all. Liberal leaders just honestly believe its the best thing for people and that they know what is best for another person better than that person. That's why I'm not a liberal.

This New World Order "it's a conspiracy to enslave us all" stuff kinda hurts the solid ideas behind why collectivism is bad.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">As a progressive I would argue that American liberals don't believe that the government knows what is best for another person, but instead that certain government regulations and subsidies are necessary to help a large percentage of the population maintain a healthy poverty free way of life. No liberal leader believes that they personally know what is best for each and every individual and none have any interest in limiting individual decision making. They simply seek to address the problems of those left behind by the free market.

I have been very impressed with Ron Paul's stance on the Iraq War and view of US foreign policy. If by some amazing circumstance he wins the nomination I'll slam him for his domestic policy, but for now I'll sit back and enjoy as he shakes up the Republican audience at each debate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast