Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tonight I'm going to go see Tito and Tartanula here in San Antonio. For those of you know are not hip to him Tito was in The Plugz (L.A. punk rock band) with Charlie Quintana of Social Distortion in the early 1980's with Social D. I believe that he still keeps in contact with "Chalo." Has anyone seen them before? I know that they are bigger in Europe and tour there quite often...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#E9B756">I saw them live like 6 years ago, headlining a small festival, and I have to say, one of the best live bands I ever saw. A lot of raw energy and then again, very intense slower songs. Definitely something you should check out if you get the opportunity.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As naive as this sounds I love the songs they have done for the Robert Rodriguez & Quentin movies...I believe Tito did a cameo as the cab driver in Once Upon a Time in Mexico.... anyway. From what I've heard, I really like their songs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great show last night! Tito was alittle sick; however it was still a great performance.... I was talking to him for a while after the show and was telling me some great stories about Charlie Quintana back the the early days of The Plugz. He also mentioned how luck Mike Ness is to have him in Social Distortion because of his musical talant and strong work ethic!