Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: To all of the Christians out there....

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Finz 59':
    As for JWB: WHY would God let this (Tsunami) happen? Well heres another good book for you to read: 'When God Doesn't Make Sense' by Dr. James Dobson.

Child sex trade is the third-largest criminal industry in the world it's absolutely massive, both in Southeast Asia as well as in India and Sri Lanka. It's a tremendous problem. Do a Google search on all the children in the past few weeks who've been kidnapped at a higher rate then usual because of the tsunami. Over a 100,000 children are kidnapped and sold every year over their.
    50,000 (1/3 of the tsunami victims) were children.

I'm not sure what Gods "BIG" plan is but lately this problem has got a lot more attention because of the tsunami. In all things God works for good, I believe this will be one!

Senor Mano: Truth is in Jesus, he had no sin (hypocrisy)...you're right, you won't find a human who is sinless(without hypocrisy). Your best bet isn't to focus on finding a human who has found the truth and is sinless(impossible) but to find who was sinless & is the truth.

When I stated "the vast majority of people in Utah are Mormons" I was basically asking Sean if he was a Mormon. In Utah their are large numbers of Mormons, I wasn't trying to generalize...I was simply stating a fact along with the question.

Mormons do not have the same "God" as I do. Mormons believe "As man is God was, As God is Man will become". Traditional Christians believe Jesus is God, Mormons do not.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">God made the tsunami in order to bring the sale of children for sex to our attention?

Wow. Christianity at its best.

59Finz

Recoveringpunker: you never answered my question at the top of page 11, it was in reference to your statement that 2drinks responsed to at the bottom of page 10?...and what do you mean you see Mano's point, I don't recall Mano asking how many Gods are there? Mano stated, The Mormon's "God" is EXACTLY the same as your "God". My reply answered him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by recoveringpunker:
    There is only ONE God. Different religions believe in Him differently.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">on target...

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is NO God, all religions are wrong and simply stem from fear over the things we cannot control and do not understand. That is the truth, live with it.

Jesus(Look at you idiots, arguing over very small differences within closely related religions.....I wonder why religions have caused so much war and conflict......)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jesus was BROWN:
    There is NO God, all religions are wrong and simply stem from fear over the things we cannot control and do not understand. That is the truth, live with it.

Jesus(Look at you idiots, arguing over very small differences within closely related religions.....I wonder why religions have caused so much war and conflict......)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Human beings naturally want to believe in the impossible, fantastical, and the miraculous. Religion is no different.

God is mankind's creation, and really is nothing more than an exploitation of the fear of death.

Kematter

I can't believe this post has lasted 11 pages.

Rock & Roll !

59Finz

Originally posted by Senor Mano:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    And he uses tsunamis in order to enforce international law.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It's funny how that works. I wonder if Finz could tell us what God's big plan was behind the holocaust?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Like I said: "What I'm saying is God can bring good out of this...not only for the victims of the tsunami but this other huge disaster these countries have."
    2drinks do you always twist things?

To the Mano/holocaust: like I said earlier "if earth is Satan's domain until Christ returns then who's to say Satan (human+sin) is not to blame."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Finz 59':
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Senor Mano:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    And he uses tsunamis in order to enforce international law.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It's funny how that works. I wonder if Finz could tell us what God's big plan was behind the holocaust?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Like I said: "What I'm saying is God can bring good out of this...not only for the victims of the tsunami but this other huge disaster these countries have."
    2drinks do you always twist things?

To the Mano/holocaust: like I said earlier "if earth is Satan's domain until Christ returns then who's to say Satan (human+sin) is not to blame."
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">No, no twisting there.

You asked the question, why would God let the tsunamis happen. You then answered by saying that the tsunami's have brought the child sex trade to the attention of world.

Put those together and what do ya got?

Here is some reading material for you:
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If there is no God, where did we come from?

If you say evolution, be prepared to debate that with me.

59Finz

Lmao 2drinks! I think I've spotted a troll!
    Read page 11, JWB's said: "How about the fact that you believe in a God that just killed 150,000 people" I responded to JWB, and your post back to me at the bottom of page 11 was "God made the tsunami in order to bring the sale of children for sex to our attention?" (note your question mark) twisting indeed