Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anybody?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2003
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Although I don't like listening to KROQ much, just curious if anybody is going to Almost Accoustic Christmas? If any of you are going, which night? That is all.

    Jesus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Might go the first night....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope...not interested in anything they have to offer, especially since they took the social d show away from me

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Return Of Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2003
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I REALLY wanted to go the frist night. But tickets are sold out. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went last year and it was fun.
    Theyll be a webcast if you dont make it. Only problem is its on a half inch by half inch screen lol

    [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Return Of Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2003
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Half inch by half inch, haha that's great. I think that just makes me feel worse though, lol.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dammit couldnt get good tix [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Half inch by Half an inch..... hmmmm that size hits alittle too close to home

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Rat_Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Jesus

    I was writing a note today and I caught myself writing that is all at the end. You really do work in mysterious ways. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I ended up going and getting a tix outside. It took an hour but I got a Mezz for 50 bux. When I got in Chevelle was playin. Pennywise was up next so I snuck all the way down to the lower orchestra and tried to sneak down into the pit but some undercover caught me and took me back up lol. I snuck back down to the lower orchestra again and just chilled in someones seat for the rest of the show. Pennywise, AFI, Offspring were all really good. Good times [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •