Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's like a way of life you just can't walk away from, if SD did disband Ness would still be putting out solo stuff, doing guest appearances and of course SD reunion tours! And another thing I hope he kicks on longer than Joey Ramone and Joe Strummer. I remember my bro and I were driving back from a surf when we heard on the radio that joey died. I had to pull the car over and we both started crying, two grown men! I agree with Erica, this new board is full of good crew, the last one I got called a ***got every time I posted!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i rember joey died my old skool freind tracie was a big romones fan . we put big signs in her van on the way to bremerton wash.looking at houses. we was pretty bumded out for the rest of the day.
    yeah! it's way of life.

if,they did they disband there still, greatest band in my book. jonhnny is my metor for me? try pick up a bass and kevin from the melvins is one of my others.sd is my first love of punk.

i am kinda new to peaple. rw and wolfpits, junkie
    knows me from the officail sd.

Inactive Member Chicken Fried Steak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Melvins, old melvins rock and fuck they still rock, finally saw em last year. I scored free tickets to a Tool concert and the melvins were supporting, our crew turned up and watched the Melvins and went to a local bar to see the Dropsick Injectors while Tool played at the Entertainment centre seating thousands! Very punk rock mate, very punk rock!LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

His "twilight years"? I'm hoping he's pretty far away from those at 41. Nothing wrong with spending time with your kids while they're growing up but they'll be full grown before he's old enough to retire. So, as someone said, what's he going to do? Accounting?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Cool Hand81:
    Word around the campfire is that SxDx will disband after they release this last album.

Before you get ready to jump on this post,lets look at some facts:

1.Ness is 41 years of age in one month or so.
    (Not a Young punk anymore).
    2.Social D has no record contract.
    3.The Band produces a record on average every 4 years.
    4.Mike is a family man (nothing wrong with that) and will probably spend most of his twilight years with his kids.

Remember this last year or so with the band.
    It "MIGHT" Be the end of a legacy....

http://www.w3.to/rudeboys
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12