Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

expanding on the "understanding the commitment of a tattoo"... a lot of people are also forgetting the CARDINAL RULE with tats these days also:
    DO NOT GET A SPOUSE'S NAME TATTED ON YOU!!!

i have a friend who just got his g/f's name in a banner on a rose on the side of his neck. =-O! now, she does have his on the back of her neck too. but let me explain a little part of this...and i'll get personal here. a month and a half ago she was telling me she loved me behind his back...hmmmm, smart F***in girl hu?

I feel EXTREMELY bad for the both of them...cuz they dont really understand that that $h!t will still be there when theyre layin on their death beds.

just a ridiculous story i thought i'd share...people REALLY need to think more about what theyre gonna get tatted onto their bodies

Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a friend tell me this once, and ever since it has seemed to justify stupid acts of ink: In regards to getting a lover's name tattooed on you, look at it in this respect- the person is going to scar you emotionally, why not make it physical?

Of course you know why you shouldn't make it physical, but in some really screwed up sense..it's makes for perfect.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny your talkin about tattooin your bf or gfs name on you, cause i just did it last week, weve been togeather for quite a while and i did it myself with my homemade (prison style) tattoo gun. I did it in about half inch letters of my hip so only she can see it and if anything happens its not elaberate so it can easily be covered,

I did my first tattoo with my gun on my left arm in the mirror is says SxDx, ive got skelli on my right arm, and im doing a dog on my leg right now of my dog that died last month.

Also anyone else got any cool tats or sxdx tats?

Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i really hope it works out and yer with her forever then...but i still believe in the rule

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have "sickboy" on my shoulder. it looks like it was stamped on. and i have an outlined 51 mercury that turns into flames in the back on my other shoulder. ill get it colored when i have money....
    broke as hell man.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The name thing.... Yikes! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I have to agree with gotxyourxcancer. Every time any guy has said that they want to tattoo my name on them.....I've told them no way....(I'm sure they're happy they never did it now) it's an oxymoron, an invitation for trouble. Ink is more permanent than "most" relationships.
    I never commented on Mike's tattoos. He didn't get tattooed because everyone else was doing it. At that time, he stood apart. I think they are very sexy, and as much as I love the swallow on his neck, the LOVE/PAIN on his knuckles gives you a true sense of his heart, it's his depth that makes his songwriting so unique. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] // [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SOCIAL D TATTOO:
    I have one on my hip. It's the simple pin up angel from the WLWHWT album, minus the wings and halo, cause I believe that I ever had a halo on me, it would need horns [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] She's wearing a torn off shirt that has "SxDx" on it and it says Sick Girl in old english above her. The whole thing is only about 3 inches big. My next tattoo is social d related and will be the center of my right sleeve. For sake of judgement, I'll leave it at that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pretty cool idea there little devil girl. i have both sleeves done. my first ever tattoo is the social d skellie on my right arm with a banner that says "born to lose, destined to fail." i also have the old school logo of social d in my left arm. my whole back is done. i have a hanja. (japanese mask)

Inactive Member Chicken Fried Steak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we should have a section on this site to post pictures of our ink.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats a damn good idea. Hey KOF ya listenin?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast