Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the the dancing skelli on my left arm along with a swallow next to it and I got the the skelli bassist from Mike's solo albums. If you're into th old stuff, check out sailorjerry.com. They got tattoo books.

Inactive Member Chicken Fried Steak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How did the bass skelli turn out, I have just begun my tattoo binge, and I was very keen on that picture, it looks great, plus I play bass, still may get it!!!!!! If thats cool with you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sailor jerry is the shit!

i am a tattoo fiend...i geuss hanging out with my relative slings ink and talk about tats with cosion shane all the time. i love my tattoo's for my growth in life and logicail thinking. well,i have deadboy on my stomach for number of reasons. someone shouting: your f&*king deadboy wants to fight and my deep dark writing for my self. not, beacuse of i want be like mike.

there is a reason why?
    the flaming redhead vargas on my arm.
    i love the artist vagas praintings and i was preetty shy guy with the ladies. made my thinking more open with ladies and talkive.
    that's my toughts.

well, the april on 9th. getting my pits and rib done in one setting.

you can tell a person of tattoos of personilties and i just love tattoos.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

someone ask me to draw a name game tattoo. told them no!..you never how along you be with them.
    all got to say? get a hicky! branding someone with a other half is bussiness.

if, had my mom's name or if, i had a kid that little differt.

Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I'd only ever get my kids ( providing I ever have any) tatted on me. Getting your significant other's name tatted on you is pointless. Odds are about 50/50 that you'll be having it covered it up. But whatever floats your boat I guess. I'm thinkin' of getting a shoulder peice when I go to Viva Las Vegas. Not sure of what yet though. Any ideas would be greatly appriciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Chicken Fried Steak:
    we should have a section on this site to post pictures of our ink.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

If anybody ever sent in any pictures, they'd be up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I have swallows on the front of my shoulders, one crying with a broken heart, and one happy with a bandaged heart, and they symbolize my freedom from a controlling relationship. And they are way cute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by KoF:
    If anybody ever sent in any pictures, they'd be up.[/QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by ghosty:
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you've already seen mine!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by KoF:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by ghosty:
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you've already seen mine!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you've seen mine. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Wait, did I show you both of them? (A girl has to keep some mystery.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234