-
January 22nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
#11
Inactive Member
-
January 22nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Here's one for ya, my new band.
www.thejackoffs.cjb.net
-
January 22nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
January 22nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I LOVE THE SAILOR JERRY WEBSITE....
THANKS FOR POSTING IT!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 22, 2004 04:55 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font>
-
January 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
#15
Inactive Member
no problem! we are so slow at work....it sucks...i literally surf all day long!!!
-
January 22nd, 2004, 09:22 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I KNOW THE FEELING...
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IVE ALREADY SEEN THE ENTIRE INTERNET....
-
January 22nd, 2004, 09:37 PM
#17
Inactive Member
No joke!!! At first it was cool...nothing to do...just surf....but I'm running out of shit to check out...I'll sit and stare and ponder on what I can check out next!!!
-
January 22nd, 2004, 09:38 PM
#18
Inactive Member
THIS SITE HAS GREAT NOVELTY STUFF ON IT...
http://www.mcphee.com/
-
January 22nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
#19
Inactive Member
-
January 23rd, 2004, 07:27 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks