Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: *pArTy*

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    Thanks to people like Little Richard. He's a great piano player and all, but such an annoying man. His set was way too long. How many times did he say "I got to go"! Go then asshole, I mean did anyone scream "No, stay"? I dont think so!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Bring me a Jew! And a big fat black woman!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    !!!IM DOING THE HAPPY NEW YEARS DANCE!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Throwrag is playing down there (San Diego) with Furious IV and the Dragons tonight at the Casbah. I think Throwrag is the special guest thats not announced. They do that alot! They're doing a couple shows up this way soon. They seem like they never stop touring.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I HAVE NOT HEARD THOSE BANDS BUT I DO LOVE THE CASBAH!!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard of Furious IV, they seemed alright but havn't heard much of they're stuff

  6. #26
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Dragons are pretty popular, they're okay, I'm not a big fan. I love Throwrag though, they're great. You gotta check 'em out.
    That's funny about Furious IV, I just mentioned them yesterday, and then I see that they are playing with Throwrag.
    Check out barflies.net for great SoCal events, that's where I spotted that Casbah show.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WHAT A BLAST THE LAST 2 DAYS HAVE BEEN!!

    THE RICHARD CHEESE SHOW WAS GREAT. I GOT TO MEET DICK AND I HAVE LOTS OF PICS COMING SOON!!

    LAST NIGHT WAS THE REV SHOW!! HAD TOO MUCH FUN!! AND DAMN THERE WAS SOME CUTE BOYS THERE!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was there! Hadn't been to the Belly Up in a long time...forgot how nice it was...

  10. #30
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WELL I JUST GOT MY PICS BACK FROM NEW YEARS...
    JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THEM WITH Y'ALL [img]wink.gif[/img]

    http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lil.../New+Years+Eve

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •