Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Two Drink Minnimum, in the summer of 2004 you were out in full force with your army of juvenile clones on sxdx.com. Then all of a sudden you go off to college and almost 4 years later you are talking about going to grad school. You speak so elequintly and you sound so grown up now that it inspired me to say "the clone wars IV - The college years". I wonder how many of the "clones" will chime in on this one? I guess you have to go back and retrieve all of your forgotten passwords then we will find out.

I guess its kinda like a reunion show for saved by the bell.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 08, 2008 02:51 PM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wolfpits:
    Well Two Drink Minnimum, in the summer of 2004 you were out in full force with your army of juvenile clones on sxdx.com. Then all of a sudden you go off to college and almost 4 years later you are talking about going to grad school. You speak so elequintly and you sound so grown up now that it inspired me to say "the clone wars IV - The college years". I wonder how many of the "clones" will chime in on this one? I guess you have to go back and retrieve all of your forgotten passwords then we will find out.

I guess its kinda like a reunion show for saved by the bell.

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ September 08, 2008 02:51 PM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I've only ever had one name on here dude.

The "clones" were friends that posted on their own accord, all of which were also social d fans (maybe with the exception of Jesus Was Brown, he just got a kick out of trolling).

Sorry to burst your bubble amigo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes, you burst my bubble and I'm completely demoralized now. I wish I would have never opened my big mouth. I did this to myself.

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wolfpits:
    yes, you burst my bubble and I'm completely demoralized now. I wish I would have never opened my big mouth. I did this to myself.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It's okay Pits. It's not all your fault. Life is worth it.

prozac10c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12