Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sayreville

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lucky Dinno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This show wuz GR8! When I saw SD wuz touring the east, I knew I had to seem them somewhere other than Mulcahy's. Sayreville always has the best rockin' crowd!

    The pit was a bit low key, they had one or two security guards on the edge @ all times. It didn't keep this ole cowboy from getting his exercise though. I want to thank all my bros and siss in the pit. Hope I didn't give out more bruses than I received.

    The show was excellent, it started off on fire and never let up. Not much banter, just plain good music! Can't wait 'till I see them again on Wednesday.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member icicle6's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The show was very good. Just thought I'd run down the set list, although, they are not in exact order.

    Reach For the Sky
    Highway 101
    Under My Thumb
    Bad Luck
    Far Behind
    Sick Boys
    Mommy?s Little Monster
    Ball and Chain
    Gotta Know the Rules
    6 More Miles
    Sometimes I Do
    California Blues
    Nickels & Dimes
    Prison Bound
    Ring of Fire

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cc327's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the reviews of the show, I can't wait to see them tomorrow night.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by NJPunk:
    One more thing, I made a phone call to my boss this morning and told him I wasn't coming in today. No conversation, just kept it short and sweet.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yee haw!!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member felixramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2006
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great post, wish we had more of you posting set list and highlights of the show.

    What song is California Blues?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NJPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by senomar:
    What song is California Blues?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">umm, aka It's Alright, I think. Mike said it was an extra song that wasn't on their set list, just for us in Say-er-ville New Jersey.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NJPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to add - opened with Road Zombie and also played Lude Boy. Place was packed and hot as hell. Far Behind went over pretty well, enjoyed gotta know the rules and 6 more miles (Johnny rips on this one). Ball and chain was slowed down a bit. Band was great as always.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NJPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One more thing, I made a phone call to my boss this morning and told him I wasn't coming in today. No conversation, just kept it short and sweet.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TruTilDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like i missed a sweet show. got stuck at work due to the recent NYC steampipe explosion.

    anyone have any pics from the show?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •