-
January 24th, 2007, 05:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone know if the Hootenanny will be happening again this year? I would have thought that the line up would be announced or the site updated by now...
-
January 24th, 2007, 08:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Of course the Hootenanny will happen this year..why wouldn't it? It gets bigger and bigger every year. I dont think they anounce the bands for another couple months atleast.
-
January 25th, 2007, 09:54 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I remember fiding out abot the line-up on my birthday last year....I was almost on the plane over for it!
-
January 25th, 2007, 02:24 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hootenanny has been going on since 95, doubt it would just drop off. Line up I thought was anounced sometime in April
-
January 27th, 2007, 10:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
10-11 Brooklyn show on Dime
-
January 28th, 2007, 12:10 AM
#6
Inactive Member
sweet! i was at that show, thanks for the heads up.
-
January 28th, 2007, 01:40 AM
#7
Inactive Member
social distortion is the headliner every other year. and this is the other year. cant wait.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks