Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whats up folks... I joined this board a short time ago and have not posted anything yet so here it is..... The names Kevin, Im 22 and into hot rods, tattoos, social distortion and a ton of other great bands... Want to know more just ask.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SOUNDS DELICIOUS [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you are the one asking about clubs in SFV, right? I forgot to answer you, sorry! Um, there's Pat's Cafe on Riverside Drive in I think North Hollywood. It's a bar but they have bands on the weekends and it gets real crowded. I don't really go to clubs, but there's some good bars in Hollywood like the Burgundy Room, Cheetah's (strip club), and there's another little place that I can't remember the name of but it's pretty cool too. It's down the street from the Burgundy room...anyone know the name of it? [img]cool.gif[/img]

Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cheetah's! I've been there. I had a friend that danced there. Good lookin dames there, real good lookin dames in deed.

Inactive Member So.Cal.Kingoffools's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info on the bars, it gets pretty damn boring out here in the av... About the cars, well Ive had a ton of cars. Right now I have a 68 Cad but its pretty new still. Im going to be selling it and am gonna buy a bucket I think. What do you drive pirate?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

um well i plead the 5th on that one,,,i didn't say i had anything cool, just a bunch of dream cars....and honestly i wouldn't know how to fix anything, i've only worked on a couple of beauties with friends, but i would love the chance to learn more, i'm addicted to all the car shows.
    personally my favorites are 59 caddy or 57 bel-air, but i recently saw a 55(?) might have been a 57, dodge cornet that looks like the love child of the too, and i always love the usual led sled mercs..mmm yummy, so how much are you selling you caddy for? (wanna trade for a 96 firebird)

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't know you loved classic cars, that is my favorite thing in the world. I love old Mustang's, Nova's, Camaro's, Bel Air's, Charger's, Dart's, and Corvette's especially. I also like Chevelle's and some El Camino's. If you know of any car shows in the area, please let me know. There was a kick ass show at John Force's last Sunday, the only bad part was it was raining, but they had some amazing stuff. That is all.

Jesus(Classic Cars are so much cooler than current ones)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by recoveringpunker:
    Cheetah's! I've been there. I had a friend that danced there. Good lookin dames there, real good lookin dames in deed.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">ha ha, I had a friend that danced there, too. I also went there with a couple friends right before I got married (my ex-husband stupid biker gang always hung out there) Do you know Gage?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh i LOVE all the classics, except you almost made me puke there when you said El CCCamino, oh there i go gagging again, those have to be the ugliest car/truck mobile ever (although the back ends looked pretty good in the 50-60) but if you like them right on.... my ex has a 66 nova that he is restoring, it sounds to good but now he's dropping a V8 big block in it, so its going to have so much power its going to blast everyone off the road, the cops will never even have a chance.hahaha.... ya i agree with you all of the new cars look like shit, it actually pisses me off how ugly they all are, doesn't anyone have taste anymore? no a car that resembles a box does not look good, someone needs to tell the car designers that...
    i don't know of any car show most of them are only during the summer, but i let you know if i hear anything and you better do the same!!!!
    oh by the way my uncle collects old cars to, right now he has a 69 fastback mustang that you would drool over, but sadly he just totaled his 59 corvette [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] it was a beauty too, and he works as jay lenos mechanic so i get to tour the two huge warehouse of treasure that he has...it sweeeet