Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a close friend (who happens to be a complete IDIOT) rear-ended a man and his two kids this morning on the 118 freeway. It was just on the news, the dumb ass was drunk and driving over 100 mph. The honda he hit burst into flames and the 3 of them burned to death, while this friend (not really a friend of MINE) is fine. I don't know what else to say exept that I am HORRIFIED [img]mad.gif[/img] at him for being so careless. He is going to get at least 20 years...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry that he's your friend, but I wouldn't want to close to him on Judgement day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a shame. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw that on the news before I came to work this morning. What an idiot. 100 MPH in a Vette, drunk. Dead family. Total tragedy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn is that what happened on the 118 freeway this morning???? i was on my way to work and they closed off all the lanes from balboa. had to go around it. damn, sorry to hear that.

-------------

"sold my soul to the devil, and then i stole it back!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At least 20 years and he's going to have to face the family left behind and live with what he did for the rest of his life. I'm no saint but when will people realize they can't always get away with the drinking and driving business and that the consequences can be a lot worse than getting a DUI.

Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.....and how does this relate to social distortion?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who gives a shit if it relates to sxdx, not everything has to, isnt this board also about sxdx fans just talkin to other fans? If someone wants to vent about a somthin as heavy as this, fuck let em.

Syckgirl- What a waste. Sorry to hear about somthin so fucked up happenin to someone you know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you know, I finally saw the story last night on the news...they have booked him with murder. I have mixed feelings, he was a great person. I'm angry, those poor people. Somewhere there is a lady that is waiting for her babies to come home...they can't even identify them yet. Poor Tim, he has to live with what he did which is a terrible burden. It was very stupid and inconsiderate, foolish, fucked up .....yeah, but we've all done stupid crap. Just goes to show you that we are not all exempt from tragedy. Is there anyone here that can honestly say that they have never driven too fast, or under the influence? If so, then I have BIG respect for you. I never drink and drive anymore, but when I was younger I sure did. So I do feel just as bad for Tim and his family as I do for the victims....you know, he owns like 4 tattoo shops in the SFV, you might know of them. Sin City, 5150 (Van Nuys), 5150 too, and another 5150 in Hollywood. He is a close homeboy of my boyfriend's which makes it worse. This is such a tragedy. He could possible get life, with his record, they might strike him out. This is very sobering....and I don't care whether or not it has nothing to do with SD because it has everything to do with LIFE and how precious it is. I'm pretty freaked out, sorry if I've gone on about it.

Inactive Member Erica S. Is A Man's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kinda sucks huh, guy fucks up just once, and he's got a good 20 years wasted. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast