Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I couldnt care less about brian setzer after he had an affair with his backup singer and ditched his wife that helped him get his Orchestra a record deal in the first place. Then he gets on the internet and starts flaming people on the Gretschpages.com site. He and his whole crew of Yes men can go fuck themselves.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Madtwins:
    [/qb]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey guys...its okay....its just that someone on this board threatened to fly here and beat the shit out of me if I mentioned Asutralia on the boards again. Havent seen him yet...[/QUOTE]

Dear Luke - we sorry [img]frown.gif[/img] ....
    We don't understand what happened? Don't forget that we not quite good know English. And we don't understand how strong can be words which we use for posts. What we do or say wrong? [img]frown.gif[/img] We don't figure out and didn't want to say something bad about Australia or another one. Sorry...

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey girls, its totally cool....you did nothing wrong. Just a small disagreement I had with someone. Really, its all cool. Talk to u guys soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Madtwins:
    [/qb]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey guys...its okay....its just that someone on this board threatened to fly here and beat the shit out of me if I mentioned Asutralia on the boards again. Havent seen him yet...[/QUOTE]

Dear Luke - we sorry [img]frown.gif[/img] ....
    We don't understand what happened? Don't forget that we not quite good know English. And we don't understand how strong can be words which we use for posts. What we do or say wrong? [img]frown.gif[/img] We don't figure out and didn't want to say something bad about Australia or another one. Sorry...

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey girls, its totally cool....you did nothing wrong. Just a small disagreement I had with someone. Really, its all cool. Talk to u guys soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GretschyGreaser1979:
    I couldnt care less about brian setzer after he had an affair with his backup singer and ditched his wife that helped him get his Orchestra a record deal in the first place. Then he gets on the internet and starts flaming people on the Gretschpages.com site. He and his whole crew of Yes men can go fuck themselves.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow! It's very interesting you say. But it all sad! Can you told a little more about? With which girl from his band he had affair?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GretschyGreaser1979:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow...I would also love to get some more infos about that stuff.
    Now, bad as it is, the problems with his wife are none of my business, but as a guitar-player myself and a fan of Gretsch guitars I'd like to know what his issue is with the people on the gretschpages.com site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12