Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can we just talk about the Lakers for a change? I mean sports that is a subject we all can agree on......

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by LudeBoy:
    Well, I tell you what. I'm going to bail on this board. I'm not getting anything out of it. There are some people here who are just assholes and they know who they are. May they snuff it in a hotel fire. To everyone else here. Bye.

LudeBoy out.

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ May 22, 2004 04:15 AM: Message edited by: LudeBoy ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thank God.

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Ludeboy, I think I speak for everyone when I say LATER FUCKER. Another one bites the dust. That is all.

Jesus(Ludeboy is a dick)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really respected Ludeboy until he had to use the same exit line as Ryan Seacrest.

Seacrest...OUT

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would be nice to have the 5 bucks though Gretschy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GretschyGreaser:
    I wish people would quit buying into every god damn stupid thing they see or read. Saying this shit is fake and all that without any factual investigation other than well I saw some website that said so and so said and saw this and blah blah blah..

All these theories are paranoid and if you keep buying into them you will drive yourself so fuckin crazy you will find yourself going to a white house on a hill full of nice men in white coats giving you thorazine and Aderol!

You people that post these stupid fuckin websites are the same people that fuckin think that bill gates will send you 5 bucks for sending 100 e-mails.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I could be wrong but i don't recall anyone confessing to buy into these theories....it's just information could be true could be false. I for one before I base an opinion like to hear and see all sides. We may never know what really happened but when something seems shady...it normally is one way or another. But who knows...me...nope...you Gretchscy...nope...just opinions and thoughts on a message board...I for one am glad we don't agree....how boring life would be if we all thought the same....you say lets change the subject to sports...something we all can agree on...I'd much rather debate and challenge one to ponder on a different view and have a different view than my own put in my face to think over...it's just conversation dude...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GretschyGreaser:
    I really respected Ludeboy until he had to use the same exit line as Ryan Seacrest.

Seacrest...OUT
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Who IS Ryan Seacrest? I haunt another board and someone mentioned him as the public figure they'd most like to see killed. I have no clue who he is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He's the schmucky host of American Idol...and I think he has his own talk show now. Basicly, he's like Carson Daly...but an even bigger tool. As for "Seacrest...out", I use it myself whenever I hang up with my boss...just because it confuses the hell out of her. When our company still had Nextels, I used to use CB lingo to piss her off...but now all I have is "Seacrest...out" to make her think I'm completely insane. Life has become so much less fun. :/