Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: SxDx.com

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by geekgirlxx:
    [QB]Yay!!!!! You're going to be a daddy!!!! When's the due date?? [QB]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">On a Tuesday...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sickreardongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats KoF!

    You might try WinSave. I've used them for the past year, and have had no problems. They're pretty affordable, and our site is really fast.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Wedge0chez:
    Congrats KOF! and thanks for giving us all a place to hangout.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I second that!! I really do love me some sxdx.com!!
    I was kinda freakin out about not having the board for a couple days

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Luckily I figured out to come to hostboard.com

    So yeah thanks!!

    And a big congrats on the baby!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Site's back up now!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member borndownriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still can't get to the page from the toolbar/address. I have to type it into Google. Damn!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •