Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Later

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm done with this board. Thanks to JWB, St. FagJ, EP, ESIAM and a couple of other callus assholes for driving me off this board. I'm sure I'll find some other board where people know how to write things other than the hateful mindless crap that comes spewing out of most of the people here.

    REAL thanks to Erica S, joshroush, recoveringpunker, mike O, Greschy, pits, PNP, Ramblin Gal, LDG, Teenage Heart and anyone else I forgot for making this board worth posting on for a few months. PM me if you want to stay in touch. So Long.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 05, 2004 10:58 PM: Message edited by: sinner ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2003
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Victory is mine! Later!

    Jesus(Dropping like flies)

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sucks!! Another one gone???? [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I couldnt agree with you more Sinner, this board has gone to hell. Im not even posting my birthday party flyer on here, cuz I dont want to deal with the drama. I e-mailed some of you the flyer, if anyone else is interested, PM me for details.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craig Stephens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Later on, fuckface.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry you took all this bullshit so personal bro.
    You really otta stay man. I'll PM ya.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sinner:
    I'm done with this board. Thanks to JWB, St. FagJ, EP, ESIAM and a couple of other callus assholes for driving me off this board. I'm sure I'll find some other board where people know how to write things other than the hateful mindless crap that comes spewing out of most of the people here.

    REAL thanks to Erica S, joshroush, recoveringpunker, mike O, Greschy, pits, PNP, Ramblin Gal, LDG, Teenage Heart and anyone else I forgot for making this board worth posting on for a few months. PM me if you want to stay in touch. So Long.

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ June 05, 2004 10:58 PM: Message edited by: sinner ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Sorry to see you go man. We had some pretty good discussions.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally some well deserved fucking recognition.
    I would like to know what I did to you personally... Was it the book? I'm not sure I ever took issue with you. Whatever.
    Anyways, Goodbye you asshat!

    Another one bites the dust.

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ June 08, 2004 01:09 AM: Message edited by: The Extra Person ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 08, 2004 01:11 AM: Message edited by: The Extra Person ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RamblinGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hhmm ASSHAT huh?? Maybe I WILL figure out who ya are cause only certain peoples from a certain board know that keen little termage!!


    ooh and sinner sweetie, I sent ya a PM and yes thank ya so much for the sweet words.......I know ya won't see this but in case ya do come back I want ya to know that.

    ~C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DistortedSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah Asshat is a common term these days...Anywho, sorry to see ya go sinner. Hope ya find what you're lookin' for.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RamblinGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    GREEEAT....now I have that gawddamn U2 song in my head [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    ~Christina [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •