Does anyone have the means to and the kindnes to email me anything from Ana Black. I'm talking about music and or video? I have about 98 free Megs of space on my yahoo.com email address which is [email protected] and another box at [email protected] with about the same amount of space and if that's not enough I've got three boxes with aol . The first one is [email protected]

After all the time I spent with these guys I never had the chance to acqqire any of the old stuff because their focus was on the present and the future as a it should have been but what a glorious past.I sure would like to own a piece of it. Mick, remember the stove we hijacked for the New Year's Eve show @ The Morrison Hotel- I'd like to have that and the getaway through the canyon filled dirt alley on video tape. I think we freaked out some Mexicans that night, shit, I'd just like to have your imitation of the event with your impeccable gear grinding sound effects and our air born body movements on video tape. But seriously, somebody out there please hit me up with some Ana songs, I'd love to play some for Aislynn as well, she's into that type of music and I've told her all about these guys.Thanks in advance Go-Go

Hey Mick, how about the gear grinding, ass hauling , tire squealing two o'clock in the morning beer run (On Acid)to the 7-11 only to be thwarted by two extremely well dressed police officers hanging out at the counter calmly and slowly buying coffe while this manic hell bent acid soaked degenerate (me)rushes in and runs to the beer case and slams the beer down in front of them only to be told that it is exactly two O'clock and beer time is over...? I was lucky just to get out of there without a detour to the county jail but still there was no consoling me except to hear you retelling the story to Desire back at your place. Well, we still had the acid, the cloves and... well... an empty beer cooler.I'm feeling rather nostalgic after reliving that little moment of time, I think I'll go get some, it's 24-7-365 here in Reno which must mean I've finally arrived.... To all you would be helpful people out there with Ana Black Material, I'm not nearly as bad as I sound, I'm just a whole lot worse.I even seem to have scared Dizzy straight back to Hermitsville, I knew that was going to happen.