Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no problem D, i actually sing that all the time, it's catchy =)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm picturing this....yes,it's definitely something I see you doing.

[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by A Katt Named Raggz:
    Seems Motley is going the KISS, Poison, Pretty Boy Floyd route...putting out the same thing over and over again.

MOTLEY CRUE has reissued their Greatest Video Hits DVD in the United Kingdom with two changes being made from the original. First, the artwork now replicates Red, White & Crue whereas the original featured a duplicate of the Greatest Hits album cover. And second, the video for 'Smoke The Sky' featuring John Corabi on vocals has been removed. In its place is the clip for 'If I Die Tomorrow' with Vince Neil on vocals.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">they have been doin this for so long,

1- "decade of decadence" cd - the 1st greatest hits cd

2- "greatest hits" - self explanatory

3- "music to crash your car to" - greatest hits as two box sets $$$$ ( this is very Kiss style)

4- "red, white and crue" - greatest hits #4

and all the hype about a reunited motley doin a greatest hits tour, they have been doin the same thing for so long, reunited only means Tommy Lee is back on the drums.....

but i do love em, and is not every other 80's band doin the same thing ??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sometimes its hard to let go of something that feels good especially if you can make a shitload of money at the same time, I'm sure they all have their different reasons for doing this, I'm also pretty sure that money certainly wasn't Micks priority, that guy went through hell to be able to do this tour, if the fire still burns within them it burns within us, keeps me young anyway and I was there at the start

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anybody have that cd "Saturday Morning Cartoons"?? It doesn't have The Wayouts song, but it has a bunch of bands doing Saturday Morning Cartoon theme songs. It does have Pebbles from the Flintstones song "Open Up Your Heart and let the sun shine in." Also has H.R. Pufnstuf!! And Josie and the Pussycats.....and lots of other tunes. I think it even has "Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah...."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes it has eep opp ork ah ah done by the violent femmes and material issue doing the banana splits song amongst others.

i have it somewhere at home but it might take a little effort to find it. not only have i not listened to it in a while i don't remember seeing it in quite sometime. it's has got to be somewhere in that room though.

Inactive Member GlamRockPrincess's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And then there's me who buys, rebuys, and rebuys motley stuff all the time...every time they switch labels and rerelease their whole catalogue I go out and rebuy everything...then I wonder why I can't find the money to move out of my mom's place.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mmmmmm Not so sure about the cash motivation regarding Mick Mars. It becomes apparent in the Dirt that M.M never had any money to speak of due to having a trail of sprogs and ex wives going back to about 1947. (OK 1963) When they were on the Corabi tour TL & NS have to write out cheques for 75000 dollars each to save the tour, Corabi forgoes his 20 grand a week wages and they just don't even ask Mick as they know he's broke due to his willingness to repeatedly saying 'I do' whilst out of his face on Vodka. Not to mention an inability to control his dick.
    Les Paul! I ask ya?

Crue had lined up Dave Navarro as a stand in if Mick crumbled to dust during the tour but the promotors had a cluase saying ORININAL 4 MEMBERS or we sue. If MM is as fucked up as he says in the book, then that was a look-alike on the recent tour.

<font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ July 11, 2005 05:18 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font></font>

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 11, 2005 05:19 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Believe me mate, having seen a recent hour long prog about Crue getting back together Mick was in a fucking terrible state, the man could hardly walk and was bent almost double, he went through hip replacements and loads of other medical shit, my feeling is he saw it as the only thing between him and the grave, Nikki came across as the one who wanted it most, Tommy had major doubts and at times acted like a fucking spoilt brat as for VN his only obstacle seemed to be his relationship with Mr Lee, whatever anyway the tour seems to have been enjoyed by the majority, I guess its supply and demand we all have the choice not to buy a ticket

IT WAS COOL TO SEE PUKKA PIES SPONSORING V NEIL ON THE TOUR

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 11, 2005 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Crue were here in Sweden recently and they all arrived separtately and didnt go near each other except for on stage. yeah VN & TL, too deep to heal I think. You should read the book. Its mad.
    Hysterical and Gross in equal parts but you get a perspective on everyone. Nikki is definitely a psychotic control freak whom you kinda grow to understand and realise why (as he does himself) Mick is a Paranoid Schitzophrenic but a nice guy. Tommy is a kid who never grew up and Vince just comes over as the most shallow unlikeable person imaginable. Im with TL all the way when it comes to VN. Selfish, self obsessed moron.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast