Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mutley Crew (Tribute band ..) Muso's wanted

Dean Marshall

Now then glamsters, (I'll get this out the way ) My name is Dean Marshall and i used to be the bassist in those late 80's early nineties London based glamsters the TATTOOED LOVE BOYS .. ( See no time for Nursery Rhymes on the Music For Nations Label) I'll try to stay away from divulgin' more info for now, unless asked.
    Suffice to say ( an i'm really not tryin' to bragg )im currently 37, and i own/run my own business ( Recording studio..) which leaves me with lots of time on mi hands, and would like to put together a "Right fookin' laff" Crue tribute band just for 'shits and giggles baby yeah " As mentioned, i have rehearsal space already, and look for a suitable guitarist, drummer and Vocalist ( albeit Ian the original singer from Rich Raggs has already expressed an interest in the Vox position .. RING ME YOU SLAKKER !!! ) the idea is to go out and play WHEREVER !, and ultimately have a good time playing, and not to loosee our heads and try for a record deal .. (Bin there done that !!) i am open for suggestions of other projects, e.g covers band etc ( no 'Very Metal' 4 me tho'. For the Crue thang, bass would be cool for me ( have gibbo thunderbird etc ) but for a covers band i would love to play the kit ( of which i have both Acoustic and Electronic, the elekky kit being in my own personal home studio facility @ home. ( Rock and Rolls been good to me over the years annit? )if theres anyone around the Hull area that wants to do something " loud glam and Kick arse, please respond on this site, alternatively you can email me :- [email protected]

later dudes!

Marshy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Marshy Welcome to the board Dude. I was a singer but the years are catchin up on me now. The Glam image has well gone out the window.. Fat, Bald, 'n Old etc LMFAO. Not a lot of time to get involved with a band now, with having the family and morgage, job etc. And I sounded nothing like Mr Neil.
    Good luck with ya venture.

Dean Marshall

Thats f**kin' unlucky Dude, hope the missus dont mind that you've let your mojo be dragged thru' the hedge of time .. (L.o.l) suppose sh*t 'appens like that when you get older. Myself i'm still a Sexy Mutha Furker ! ready to kick bott and rock !

Thanx for the welcome man !

Marshy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How bigs your cock Marshy?

How about Rondo on Guitar?

Dean Marshall

Now then ya FU-HOOOOOOOKER ! mines massive, and yours is like a baby carrot ! ( i saw it supporting RR at the BEDFORD Angel ) Rondo (AKA) the Black Flash ! who got caught flashing his nob in a park years ago ! methinks not, i'm looking for talent not a GREASY-TWAT !

Hows it going anywhooooo dude, when you coming to Hull to see us loosers?

Marshy

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ September 07, 2005 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Marshy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heey! deano, you mad bastard. I need a new telly.
    Someone told me to ask you. Give Andy Newlove a call at Fairview mate, he had Brock up there recently fret wanking is way to glory. He'd do an ace impression of Mick Mars.

Ill let yer know when Im over. Not long I think.
    defo beers but keep your slug in your pant please.

Dean Marshall

Oh shit sorry dude ive already bagsy'd it !!! shame cos you look the part man.

thanks for the post tho'

Marshy Sixx

Dean Marshall

Telly's ? what furkin' Telly's, i know nuthin'.. b gud to see ya bruv when you come over.

When be the RR DVD out man ? i cant wait, the suspence is givin' me a boner !!!

I saw Andy i while ago when i was doing a P.A at a festival in Hull, he came down to give a fairview prizze for a band comp that i was hostin'.. i thought cos he had a new 'chavvie' that he'd give up on playing in a band. Av you got his email addy anywhooooo ?

Any apirations for your gud self to gig/play/record my man? r you playing at the mo?,( well fake singin'in your case..) aint you hookin' up with your electric boys guitarist neigbour to do summat or is it life thru' a lens 4 u now ?

C U Soon Roly .. lol

Mad Marsh

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey can I be NIKKI SIXX???!!!
    I know I've written some crappy songs, so I should fit in perfect as Nikki!!!....LOL!!!

Only joking!

Good Luck...I'm sure you'll find people interested.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey Raggz, Ya denied being a Nikki clone a few weeks back when I said yer avatar looked like Mr Sixx. LOL!

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast