Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys! Hope all you rock n rollers are happy - that includes you Bedlam all the way out there in Oz and Mr hunter out there in Stockholm!
    Some cool as fuck shows coming up here at RR HQ.
    2nd June The mighty Crystal Pistol - Red Star Rebels & Karn8. Tix ?8 from Adelphi. Call 01482348216 for details.
    9th june Acey Slades(Murderdolls)Trashlight Vision - Kid Ego and local rockers Soulflame . Tix ?7 from Adelphi. 01482348216.
    Loads of other cool stuff coming up too so keep yer peepers peeled.
    You can check out all the bands on my myspace.
    www.rock-revolution.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/rockrevolutionrox

djian

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ June 01, 2006 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Shmian ]</font>

Marshy

I see that the City Arts Fund worked out for you bud .. ( hey dont mention it..) Good luck with it all man, your a mucker lad ;0 )

Deano

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Dean how many times have we sat and talked about the negativeness in Hull towards rock music yet we both know that hull has always been a hotbed for rock talent and as such there has always been a crowd there. Its just fucking laziness on most peoples part and there is no excuse for that. But things are ok. The Robin Black gig was a success and maybe now weve turned the corner to a degree. Rather than focusing on trying to please everyone im just going to stick to what I know which is the glam and rock n roll! My new night THE DOLLHOUSE kicks off soon at Adelphi and it will be going to Bradford Rios in July too.Im on Radio HUmberside doing a rock show with Paul Hartley every month - 1st one last night. Its beyond stupid that local radio (a BBC station) has allowed me or given me the go ahead to play whatever i fucking want - how cool is that! HAd a bit of Crystal Pistol last night some regular stuff - GnR, Purple,Lizzy,ramones.....The people who heard it loved it so im hoping its going to take off for us. Who knows eh?
    The arts fund worked out well and yeah you put me onto them so thanks alot for that buddy your a true rocker!
    Are you still with Electrakill??
    You up for a pint sometime??

Ian
    www.rock-revolution.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/rockrevolutionrox

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gingers new single is yeah yeah yeah, its very radio friendly Ian.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude!

Marshy

Not quite with Electra Kill Ian, lets say, im on standby if they get some money sorted .. Will be out on the road with Mr H in a few weeks working on the G & tSC stuff .. Long story tho. Did your lad get off to Oz bud? anyways, looks like your back up to speed & yeah dude, a pint at some point would be good .. Go get em Man!

Marshy

Wink

Btw Ian, regarding that last email from you to me, you can tell Mr Hunter Yoursen'now he's on here .. what was it? , "Yeah and you can tell that Cunt 'Unter that he still owes me ?200 for the fuckin' phone calls !!!! lmfao .. im a bugger aint i ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shit stirrer......... keep up the good work

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ May 20, 2006 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>

Marshy

Of Course J.B

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ian mate,

What you got on late July early August. I'll be in Hull then on me hols from France.

Catch up with you then for a pint.

Rich

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast