Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HA HA HA...MArshy you fookin tossbag! Thing is i dont remember saying that plus im not sure why Mr Unter would owe me any money....I was one of the wise ones that never lent him any! Plus i was always too concerned that he might steal my girl nevermind my cash.....remember LAURA IAN???
    Right so whats happening with Ginger then - tell all Dean/Ian.
    Yes my boy is now in Redlynch,Cairns and getting along quite nicely thankyou. Im saving like a fucking nutter and hope to be outthere by xmas. Its all good. Sad as fuck but good if you know what i mean. Music is keeping me busy. Im auditioning guitarists for my new band in a few weeks and the few that im talking to at the mo seem cool as fuck. Its about time Hull had a decent rock n roll band with a proper frontman again init mate.
    HEY LENNY!! Hope all is good with you mate. Apparently my son has moved into a 'uwt'. After some translation i discovered him to be saying UNIT which in english terms is a flat..am i right?? Lucky bugger has a pool too! I really should try and get on here more often but ive becaome a myspace whore im afraid. You back behind a kit again or what?? You should be. Remember Barnsley gig?? Rich Rags and an audience of...oooo...3! Still at least the dog didnt get in for free and that alone paid for the pizza that evening.
    Dean ill be in touch soon mate. I know this lil place we can eat as much chinese as we want and get whammoed to fuck without it being too much of a strain on the pocket..get in!
    HEY RICH - mail me when you get back me old mucker and we can sit n bitch about how Nowhere city ripped off all my fookin stage moves!! HA!
    [email protected]

Oh and Fleagle/Ian...I will check out that Ginger track. In fact im gonna buy the album ive been meaning too for a while but i was getting over the dissapointment of yet another sub-par Backyard BAbies record....why why why?? Theres a young band from MExborough who are doing the BB's stuff but with way more guts n balls....check em out. They are called Disarm.

DjIAn
    www.rock-revolution.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/rockrevolutionrox

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Behave yourselves. especially you Marshall.
    Yes I remember Laura and Im guessing you do for the same reason (and it wasnt a very good one) Ha ha!

Marshy
    What! .. me ? but,but, i havent said a word !! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yes that very same reason Ian.....That bitch freaked me out big style!! I made moves on another girl whilst she was at some nursing convention(the relationship was dead anyway but i was just too scared to end it!)and of course Hull Being Hull and the people there in being total gossip mongers who loved nothing more than to stir it up it wasnt long before she found out! I remember coming home after romeos argueing til i was blue in the face then collapsing on my bed only for her to wake me by firstly punching me in the nuts then spitting the biggest greeny in my face...nice girl.....I think we stayed together for a few weeks after but in that time she held a knife to my throat for dropping a chair on her foot and i figured by that point if i stayed then i was basically signing my own death warrant. Wonder what shes doing now??? Such passion, such vivacity...such a motherfucking psycho....god i miss her! HA!
    Was she good for you Ian?

Marshy
    Funny thing is, after i made her squeel, she said you two were fookin' hopeless in the sack !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thta was too much information Ian. Just behave.

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ May 29, 2006 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Fleagle the Guitarist ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So are you over here for the Hanoi tour Ian?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not on Hanoi, although Im obviouly involved with Conny's agenda. Marshall is my man on the ground with this. He has my approval to to give you a + 1 if you want one.

Marshy
    He he .. there is a way that this could happen, but Only if Ian gives me +1, a years free pass to Rock Revolution gigs ( i might make a couple this year..) Anyways, i reakon you owe me that from the last Welly RR P.A Set up for Adam Bomb anyways ya tight wad ;0) .. your ball dude.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Many thanks for the offer Ian. I might take you up on that, work permitting.
    Dean, you are always welcome to come to any gig of mine mate. Quite frankly im shocked that you'd think i'd make an old mucker pay! Get your butt down tomorrow night for Crystal Pistoland you can fill me in on what you are up to. Tell everyone you know (i know that might be difficult billy no mates...lol) to come down because i have a feeling its going to go off!!!!

Catch you soon.

djian
    www.myspace.com/rockrevolutionrox

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast