Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exciting Trashcan Darlings news!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I couldn't even log into the site yesterday. Said we had been deleted, but checked with a couple of other people and at least 5 others had the same problem, so I bet they are working on it.

Sorry guys, I wanted everyone to hear it right away.

I am the one who answers all mails on myspace, Carl, not comments though, but the mails. If I can log in I'll answer you there or I'll drop you a mail to the adress you posted

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great new tune Chris. Very catchy! Really looking forward to this when it comes out. That's cool Ox Fanzine is helping you with your tour. We just did an interview with them that will be in the September issue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Spot!

It's one of the "poppier" tunes on our new album. We have gotten a new distributor here who will also handle the promotion of the record. These guys are REALLY good and we are hoping for some radio play as well as the video on TV now, so we thought we'd go with a songs that might appeal to more people than f.i. My Punk, You Fuck! LOL

But the album is really loaded with hits and there isn't a single song on there that isn't suited for a live situation.... which is what we were aiming for.

Hey, you'll be in OX in September? That's probably the same issue our tour dates will be in then. Ox is a very big and cool fanzine and they have been great to us. Done a couple of interviews there before, gotten some good reviews and I think 1 or 2 of our previous tours have also been presented by them.

Ox also has a free CD with every issue, I think, and if you guys are going to Germany it's really wise if you get your record company to submit a track to it. We have done that a couple of times in the past and it's really wierd how many people still remember the songs we put on there. There are other good fanzines that come with CDs as well, but OX is the biggest one, as far as I know. Just a tip because I love your band too:-)

If I see the issue with you guys I'll pick it up and have my girlfriend translate it to me.

Do you guys know if you're coming to Norway yet?

I'm selling the hell out of your band here now, so I think you'll be booked if Manny wants to:-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard your tunes at last. Better than that NY Dolls stuff, lol. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He he... thanks Stacy:-)))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Chris, that's great news about the distro. I'll send you the mag info this week. Maybe cross reference with your label and see if there is anyones you don't have. I really like the new tune a lot and am really looking forward to hearing the rest of the CD. Thanks for the info on OX. I'm not sure if our label is sending him something or not. I'll find out though.

We're getting in BAM from Italy in September as well. That mag we'll have 3 unreleased songs on the mags accompanying CD. You should contact them, really cool mag. http://www.myspace.com/bammagazine
    I can PM you the contact person if you're interested.

Thanks for promo push, I'm doing likewise for you guys to whomever I can. Have TCD in our top 12 on our myspace page as well. I'm pretty postive Norway is going to be on the list. We'll know fairly soon. We just found out the tour is going from Jan 15th - Feb 24th. We could do some UK dates as well after that, but may not be able to take that much time off from our day gigs.

I'll talk to you about some other things via email.

Cheers,
    Sandy aka Spot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We've never had any good connections for Italy or Spain unfortunately. Would love to go there once too. But hey... Germany is the 3rd biggest record market in the world so it makes sense to spend a lot of time there when in Europe.

I think your lable would have to pay a bit to be on the OX CD, but it's defibitly worth it. Our lable pays for us as they know what great promotion it is.

How do you manage to have top 12 friends on myspace? I think we only have 8 now and we can't change any of them, but if we could also have 12 you guys would definitly be included. Feel free to let me know!

I think we'll be in the studio when you guys are on tour, so that means that we'll all be in Oslo if you come here:-)

Ok, we should probably do the rest of this by e-mail LOL

Yeah, please send the mag and other promo adresses as soon as you can! Would like to get started on that now:-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12