Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I happened to see this linked on the 'net. Check "mopmonster's" post for an interesting mention.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/vie...asc&highlight=

If you check the unofficial PC myspace, linked on that thread, you will get a picture of a clown with the name/heading "BOO." Buttz, is that you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The creeps have a new line up now. Robbi is back in and billy blade (revlon red I think) are in the band now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

So I've heard. I was trying to make a sly reference to the mention of a certain poster who used to cause havoc here.

No more PC related email received lately, I presume?!

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 07:20 PM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The fur has stopped flying (for now) and everyone seems to have gone in their respective directions.

Personally I think it is good they (ALL of them)got past that rather quickly.

Eddie is currently seeking out new members of a group he is assembling via auditions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Eddie's getting a new band together? What kind of image and what kind of music? I don't expect he'll have the female fans the PCs have, so what is his attempted appeal going to be? Funny how PC is all over the net merely because of an apparently acrimonious split.

BTW...the hint I made earlier was regarding a certain pr@^@%*~d.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know EXACTLY who you are talking about! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Eddie's going for a "toned" down look apparently, he wants to make it more about music and less about image.

it is in the old Creeps myspace: Eddies page

check it out and read for yourself.

As for the fight they had. There are 3 sides to the story, Eddie's, The creeps, and the TRUTH.

Funny though that BOTH parties said stuff that was TRUE but you have really got to weed out all the B.S. filler (you should be able to see through it!) and it's easy to see where the truth lies and the rest is B.S.

Personally though, I look forward to hearing new stuff with Billy playing in the Creeps as he could bring some much needed freshness to the band.

Eddie's band sounds like it would be closer to the style of straight up hard rock which could also be cool.

I guess only time will tell, and I think everyone is done posting any "hassle" on this board after what happened last time (and you'd be suprised, apparantly it was TWO people posting under that name!).

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ September 21, 2006 07:29 AM: Message edited by: GlitterNStarz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is from both parties. First the Creeps statement then Eddies:

Peppermint Creeps statement
    Official Peppermint Creeps Press Release.

The following statement pertains to the events related to the split of Eddie Electra from the Peppermint Creeps.

Since 2001, 3 ? years after the formation of the Peppermint Creeps, Eddie Electra has been an important part of this band and played a large part in it?s success.
    Our fan base and popularity grew and without a doubt this was due to the chemistry of the band as a whole.
    As popularity grows, so does the responsibility to maintain that popularity through professionalism (onstage and off). But, sometimes this popularity builds inflated egotism and rock star delusions.
    Public outbursts of displeasure for club owners, promoters, other bands, past band members and even our own road crew and friends happened too often. Performances were substandard and sloppy, so a meeting was suggested to try to resolve these issues. The meeting never happened. We were told to f*@k off by Eddie and he said he quit.
    There were other factors causing the split. I (Macy) did in fact say I was going to leave if we couldn?t find solutions to the problems at hand because I couldn?t continue working with these problems. This is when all the slander started.
    Contrary to popular belief, there were no outside influences affecting this band. Some people need to blame everyone around them and not look at the real problem.
    The accusations of lying to our fans began, and still continue as we sit back and watch. We have never or will ever voice our personal opinions about people to get attention or sympathy. Since this non-existent battle began we have handled our end with respect and dignity to all our fans and even Eddie.
    We have remained silent until now. These are the facts from our side. The facts according to Eddie are out there.
    We are not asking anyone to choose who is right or wrong. Support both.
    There is a level of composure people need to maintain (especially in the public domain) which we continue to uphold.
    Our best goes out to Eddie despite all the damage he has inflicted. Much success and happiness to you, Eddie.
    To our fans, we are sorry for all the confusion on the internet, especially Myspace and Metal Sludge. These places are gossip boards after all and we can?t take much that is said on them too seriously.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this. We hope it sheds some light on our side.

Sorry we don?t have a Myspace page? they keep getting deleted.

Thank you,
    Macy and Traci
    Peppermint Creeps
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Eddie's Statement
    Originally posted by Eddie Electra:
    [QB]9-15-2006
    Hey Peeps, I was forwarded the "official statement" composed and released by the Spokeswoman of my previous band regarding my split.

Everyone has thier own story... If I DID become "sloppy or uninterested" this last year, I do apologize.

You SHOULD put as much passion into a perfomance whether it's 10 people , or 10,000 people.. Unfortunetly The last "tour" we did there was maybe 10 people MAX at most clubs...

True I lost interest in the band as a whole, which was due to years of drama substance abuse (myself and others), and not being allowed to make any business/creative decisions at all.

With the same passion that I was asked to become a part of this band and moved to Los Angeles from Arizona to do so, is the same passion that was used to push me out of the band.

I would never have joined this project if I didn't believe in it in the beginning, however, never make the assumption that you are a "Peppermint Creep" , There is only one.. his name is Traci Michaelz, the true talent and heart in this project..
    To the rest.. hold on, enjoy the ride, and much success...
    Peace Out
    EE

P.S. Does anyone else find that the "new song" they put out (Which is actually yet ANOTHER tired OLD song we used to rehearse) sounds (mysteriously/coincidental of course) EXACTLY like MURDERDOLLS "Love at first fright"?
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ September 21, 2006 07:37 AM: Message edited by: GlitterNStarz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard a guy called Marcus is being touted as the new vocalist for Eddies latest band.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I saw those letters on EE's myspace site, before it went private that is. He's trying to find new band members, but not style oriented?? Perhaps he would be happier in some less showbizzy place, such as San Francisco. Metallica/Pantera crowd there.

Anyway, who is the PR flack mentioned? On the thread I originally linked, someone said they thought the whole thing was a publicity stunt, which would not surprise me in the least.

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ September 21, 2006 02:02 PM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Here's me thinkin this topic was about a problem with a PC!!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast