Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm making this post a little early due to my being anxious and wanting to let this out. It's also because numerous places ain't taking me serious on this thing. It's amazing how many "free ads" I've offered to labels, bands, magazines and nobody has taken me up on it or even responded to me.

Anyhow.

By the end of this month, beginning of September, I will be releasing issue one of my magazine/fanzine. The name, as you can see below, is "Sonic Ruin". As you can also see on the cover there are interviews with Buttz and Paul Blittz. Both of these interviews are older, but the Buttz one I kind of wanted to use to kick off the beginning of this whole project. The Blittz one is also a little out of date, but hopefully he will show up again for a "part 2" of the interview.

On Friday I hope to be posting the P.O. Box where you can send money off to for it if you have an interest in it. I will also answer any questions any of you have on it here in this thread.

I'm not leaving Glitz, I just plan to put most of my efforts into this thing. Glitz will be a part of the 'zine in that Glitz will be promoted heavily through out the thing. I won't even try to compete with Glitz for news, as any print 'zine that tries to go up against online sites is just wasting their time in those respects. The most "online" you will ever see Sonic go will be the page to order it from, or the My Space page.

That also beings me to the info about the My Space page. If you are currently one of my friends on My Space, you will notice on Friday that "Carl I." will no longer be the friend, but instead "Sonic Ruin" will be.

If you are in a band, or have a label and want to have your stuff reviewed, discussed, or be interviewed, drop me a line or wait until Friday and grab the P.O. Box number from the My Space page.

Well, that's about it. Thanks for looking at this crap. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

SR COVER

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good luck with it, mate.
    You gonna be sending overseas, accepting Paypal, etc?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll send anywhere in the world! LOL! I have to figure something out with the Paypal thing. My wife has the account, and it isn't too friendly to you with having multiple accounts. So, for the time being...ummm...I could have people just send to her account and hope that she gives me the money. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the "good luck", I think I might need it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome News Carl - wish you loads of success with it. I do wish ya all the best with it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All the best with it Carl. Good to see the cat's outta the bag finally or look what the cat dragged in lol!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks kids! Time to give credit where credit is due. Andy here saved the Buttz piece from extinction. If it wasn't for him asking to place it on his Multiply site last year, it would be gone forever, as it has somehow vanished from all of my computers! But thanks to Andy, it is in issue one. Thanks again man!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad I was help Carl. All the best again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think there should be a problem having multiple accounts if you use a different mail adress and bankaccount for signing up, but I have no clue really.... just guessing.

In any case I will be looking very much forward to this!

Good luck with it Carl!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

O.K., well I am pretty sure that the Pay Pal account works with my email address:

[email protected]

But I am not too sure. If that doesn't work, I will give trusted people the other address.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey carl,,, good luck dude this is a fantastic idea, it is always great to sit down and read something away from the internet ,,makes it feel more real life, if ya get my drift???

if we ever get round to changing the scrittscrat web site i will surly put up a link to let people know about the mag !!!

oh yeah , i'm still alive n kicking ..lol..
    and guess what?? yep you guessed it ,,still recording..lol

all the best carl !!!
    kiko

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast