Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there an easier way to edit your TOP 12 than to go through all the pages of all your friends?

I have gone through 150 pages now, but don't think I'll make it through the next 400...

Any help is highly appreciated!

Inactive Member The Italian Job's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's a little trick I've worked out: go to the page of the person you want to put in your top 12. Write down their friendID number (it's usually a number in the tens of millions). Then go to your profile's page and click on "View all of ----'s friends". In those pages all your Friends are listed numerically by friendID's numbers, if you go with your mouse over their pictures you'll see it. Now it should be easy to reach the page where the person that you wanted to add to your top12 is located. Take a note of that page's number within your Friend's pages. That page's number should (more or less!) be the same page's number of when you use the "Change my Top Friends" function. Now go back there and now it should be easy!...
    Sounds complex maybe when you read it but it's pretty straighforward once you get down to do it!!...
    Have fun!!...