Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice choices to vote for...

Bush---who is asked a question only to stutter and beat around the bush(no pun intended)and take the question into another direction...not giving an answer at all.

Kerry---Says one thing one day and the next day he's back tracking...When the only thing he's prooved is that he can throw constant jabs at Bush for his wrong doings, Yet he hasn't prooven his worthiness to be president.

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ October 14, 2004 09:57 AM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I stopped watching these things. It all boils down to they are both going to lie to get into office, and then do something else from what they said. My judgement is a matter of who I would actually want to let into my house. In a strange way, I am letting my Dad make my choice. One of these two knuckleheads my Dad knows, and has been to his house on numerous occasions. So...Dad is kind of my choice in that my Dad stands behind the person and says he is a straight up good guy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by A Katt Named Raggz:
    he can throw constant jabs at Bush for his wrong doings, Yet he hasn't prooven his worthiness to be president.

<font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ October 14, 2004 09:57 AM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Is this not what politics is all about. not proving yourself but attacking the opponent? it's just like all the bush bashers out there. you NEVER hear them say "you have to go out and vote for Kerry because he blah blah blahs" all you hear them say is "you CAN'T vote for Bush whatever you do." voting to remove someone from office is called impeachment my fellow Americans. the election process is supposed to be used to vote in the person you think will do the best job in office.

with that said, i am not pro-bush, pro-kerry, anti-bush, anti-kerry, pro-government, or anti-government, i'm pro-bill and that's it, so don't bother telling me what bush has done or has not done and what kerry can do or can not do because i really don't care. what i care about right now is getting more tea, compiling this application, setting up the new server, tying my shoe and staying awake all day. now if someone can offer me a guarantee on all that, i will vote for them today.

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMFAO!!!@ Bill...
    I really don't care either...just thought I'd post something to fuel the fire...LOL!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As a Canadian, I take an interest in this race. The US election in the long run does effect our economy etc as we are so closely linked.

If I was an American my vote would go to Kerry.
    Although I think it would be interesting to see Bush clean up his own mess.

Kerry to me seems more for the average person, whereas Bush seems to take big business more into consideration.

Bush pissed me off. Canada sent 2000 troops to Afghanistan and was completely snubbed by Bush when he made one of his big speeches and was thanking coalition troops. The press secretary said it was an oversight, ya right. It was because Bush hates Chretien, our Prime Minister at the time, because Chretien didn't bow down to pressure to provide troops and support the Iraq ....ahem...liberation.

I saw that mission as justified, but the whole Iraq thing is such a diversion from the fact that he never got his original target.

When Clinton was in power, America was never more prosperous. He got roasted in the media for the most ridiculous things. Bush has had an easy ride by the media compared to Clinton considering some of the large controversy's he's had while in office.

I fear with Bush getting in again, the economy in the States will worsen, which will make our dollar go up and be more costly to do trade.
    If the Iraq thing keeps going on, it's going create a massive deficit that is already growing in the states.

That's my two cents.....

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ October 14, 2004 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Sandy Hazard ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[B]<font size=3 color=purple>..Elections shouldn't be a popularity contest for rich spoiled brats or dumbass actors ...Itz time to find some damn smart thinkers to vote for...that goes for Canada too..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Markii, I visited your myspace page and noticed that you apparently kicked "Tom" off your friend list. I recall you saying elsewhere on this board that he scared you. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

I take it myspace is quite popular now as I've seen quite a few pages of people here and also followed some of the links. I'm surprised how many well known people are on there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Bush is a straight-up evil Caligula, with his "New American Century" dreams. Kerry on the other hand, is two-faced, slippery and really no better than Bush.

People are so desperate to get rid of Bush, they will support someone who wishes to advance the USAEmpire even further, such as Kerry's bullshit about getting the rest of Europe to support USA adventurism. What a fucking joke! At this time, Germany is heavily pursuing their trade alliances with Egypt and would never support Kerry's Zionism or any other USA Imperium policy.

We've got flip-flop and flop-flip. Wow. As for Nader, he is xenophobic, so he is no good either. The other "third" parties are only manifestations of Third Position such as the Green Nazis.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...we're all fucked.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is what happens when power is abused.
    This is what happens when a monolopy starts to develop.

Read this editorial from the Boston Globe...pretty pathetic

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/edi...lairs_slander/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast