Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by The Corpse Of Carl:
    Ya know, I haven't been to Sludge in well over a year! I always forget that it even exists anymore.

Didn't somebody here say that Myspace is a Adware/Spyware haven? I still get confused when I go to that damn place. Too much stuff all over the place.

I will admit that some of the pics are nice. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] But then I start to remember what I have heard about phone sex women, and I don't get too happy about the avatars. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jay, stop, your words are too vast and comprehensive for me this time out! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

My post didn't go through.

I've heard phone sex women are fat, ugly, crazy, men, or some combination. I'm not sure I'd put the myspace people in there because so many of them appear to be using it as a tool to meet people instead of just using it to hide. As for spyware, I've been informed people place trojans on their sites and spyware/adware is all over the place. I don't really have any desire to go there anymore. If anyone wants to know what I really look like, they will have to actually see me in person.

How's the OTR group?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by JayForSure:

How's the OTR group?
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Crap. Due to my own laziness and not caring to talk to myself. I plan to ship out more stuff soon, I just need to get off my ass and fix the file size issue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Surely you now know that liking OTR is considered a weirdness not unlike collecting stamps. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ October 20, 2004 06:32 AM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by TUFF TIGGER TYGER:
    Oh I'm not punching bag, TMC is a nutjob and almost all of sludge knows it now.

I can hold my own pretty well, and I have my friends to back me when I need them.

There are just so many idiots over there it's amazing. They do know however not to mess with me now [img]wink.gif[/img]

I also hold the most posts record [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Hrrmm...I've noticed that TMC appears to have a new foe now. It'll be interesting to see where that goes. I remember predicting that the Sludgeboards and clones would get back just the way they were with all the fighting and personal crap, and I was right!!

You have actual backup now?? I'd say the best thing to do is to be in a clique so you can have a bit of help if and when you need it. As for me, I'm not a clique person. I tend to get along with various clique leaders, but not their followers. It took me years to realise that they only "get along" with me in order to keep me at a distance, as they consider me a threat of sorts. Yes, it's true in real life as well, I'm a leader or a lone wolf.

I'm trying to keep myself out of Sludge related bullshit. I'm hoping I've nipped another situation in the bud. Since no one I met through Sludge speaks to me anymore, I think I ought to be left out of the discussions.

I'm the modern Prometheus.

As for your last sentence, no fucking shit!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya know, I haven't been to Sludge in well over a year! I always forget that it even exists anymore.

Didn't somebody here say that Myspace is a Adware/Spyware haven? I still get confused when I go to that damn place. Too much stuff all over the place.

I will admit that some of the pics are nice. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] But then I start to remember what I have heard about phone sex women, and I don't get too happy about the avatars. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course I know that! LOL! Trust me, I get weird looks from people that grew up on the stuff! Nobody can understand why on earth I would want to only LISTEN to a story, or with my enjoyment of Silent Films, READ a movie. I'm all fucked in the head with my interest's though. I have too many things I am into, and do need to streamline a bit. I get bored REAL easy though, and that is why I have more hobbies than Kevin DuBrow has wigs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

"I've heard phone sex women are fat, ugly, crazy, men, or some combi....."

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... That's why you should stay away from them Jay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Freya, hello and welcome to the board.

As for the phone sex women, I, myself, prefer to take each one on her own merits [img]wink.gif[/img] .

I saw a report about those 1-900-PAY-CASH numbers. It said that some of them are actually men who can speak in a breathy voice.

Honestly, why anyone would pay to have phone sex is beyond me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast