Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: untitled

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am wordless
    poetry-less
    I am sitting here w/o
    charm w/o
    thinking w/o
    wits w/o
    charm
    I am a lifeless being w/o
    a beat w/o
    a rythm w/o
    lyrics w/o
    music
    I am uninspired
    unmotivated
    unthinking
    I am not writing
    I am not dreaming or
    seeing reality/realism
    I am not nothing or
    anything that matters
    I am me whose poetry
    had fallen silence
    inside my head.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ... wow ...

    ------------------
    "What about him? What are you doing with him?"
    "What you should be doing with me..."

    Proud family member of Jelymo, gollum, Kelly, Dano, Jaxom27, 5Cats, Fenix and others.

    I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned

    "Om Namaha Shivaya." ~ Dano

  3. #3
    Dano
    Guest Dano's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    Indeed. I've had many days like that.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Niiiiiice. I've felt like that.

    ------------------
    Branflakes, the ninja lesbian milk getter bunny protecting flirt.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality"-Savage Garden
    You're going to have to deal with my ego at some point.

    A dark, black ray of sunshine.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Fénix's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2000
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ------------------
    "I've had to spend the majority of my life vigilant against the thoughts and emotions of others pentrating my mind. But just this once, as the psychic dam begins to burst, I dont try to stop it... because the only emotion that comes crashing through the breakwall...
    is hope.
    It washes over everyone. Infectious... growing in strength...
    Connecting us... uniting us... until suddenly...
    strangers dont seem so strange anymore."
    Jean Grey- X Men # 71

    PROUD SLAVEBOY OF JELYMO

    Enter Daredevil at Hero Realm

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chilimuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2000
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gods, I've spent too much time like that lately smile. wow.

    ------------------
    "Noctu, nihil pedalum pigmentum refert." - Discordelaidh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •