Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: falling

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The world moves too fast
    too slow
    I can't keep up
    can't keep track of what's
    going on around me
    can't stay grounded in the
    now
    so I walk a litle faster
    move a little slower
    breathe a little
    harder stronger
    so i can feel a litle freer
    something
    anything
    just to connect with the earth
    beneath me
    to Feel the people around me
    but I can't
    and any minute now
    I will lose all touch
    simply float away
    caught by the insignificant air
    and blown to nothing
    like morning mist
    before the bloody sun

  2. #2
    Dano
    Guest Dano's Avatar

    Post

    Nice. Very good imagery.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tyler Durden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 1999
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This would make a really good prose viniette (spelling). You should write it in paragraph for in full sentances, its sort of confusing to read it poem formatt. But as Dano said, its great imagery and you get your confusion and frustration with everything across really well. Nice work.

    ------------------
    It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tradgedies of history are caused not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but people being fundimentally people-- Good Omens, Neil Gaiman

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you Tyler. I'm going to play around with that idea, see if I come up with something workable

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    "morning mist before the bloody sun" That's one hell of a line girl, Good job smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •