Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Gift

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member Drake12ec's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2021
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gift

    I want to give my parents socks for the new year, a normal gift, am I nervous?

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member Anicwnv's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2021
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gift

    Hi, first of all I want to wish you a happy new year, it's a wonderful family holiday. You are very good that you want to give a gift to your parents, because it's a mutual day, for everyone. And the gift of socks in general is great, The best Christmas gifts for office & Top swag ideas | CustomSocks.io I even know where you can choose socks on any subject, I hope I was able to help you, happy holidays.

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member vtorosort's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2022
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Gift

    Hello friends, Valentine's Day is coming soon and I was preparing a gift for a girl and could not make a choice. I was thinking about choosing a coffee or an organic chocolate gift. Organic chocolate gifts are the best combination in my opinion. Real and fragrant coffee along with natural chocolate bars. Do you think the girl will like it?
    Last edited by vtorosort; January 27th, 2022 at 09:05 PM.

  4. #4
    Junior Hostboard Member mariannamay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2022
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gift

    Try to avoid stereotypical gifts. Giving socks is a good option only when she has agreed that she wants it. Avoid stereotypical gifts and girls who really want to please their loved ones. Leave shaving foam and socks for internet memes. It is better to pay attention to the areas of interest of the person to whom you are preparing a gift and choose something original. Knowing such a wonderful gift will help gift finder with a wide selection of gift ideas and guides to choose the right one.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •