Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Finley

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finley's on the radio
    playing the classical.

    Finley makes witty remarks
    about things. he plays a
    piece called "Palindrome",
    so titled because it can be
    performed forward or backward
    and sound the same.
    just like Finley's
    brother's name:
    Bob.
    Bob is Bob, forward and
    backward.

    Finley tells me about the
    next program after his,
    an opera.

    Finley thanks me for tuning in
    and encourages me to tune in
    every Saturday and Sunday.

    Finley wishes Margaret
    a happy birthday
    from her husband, John.

    Finley smacks his lips
    and when he talks, it
    sounds like there's
    too much spit
    in his mouth.

    I like the music but
    I don't like listening to
    Finley
    very much
    and I bet
    Bob
    feels the same.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rounds up how I feel about some DJ's.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bump*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •