Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: melodic

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    One word - potent. That's what comes to mind when I read this... potent. I like it... it sticks out... and smacks you and doesn't let go. Nice... I really like this.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lunatic Fringe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2002
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the tumble-fall-bounce
    of broken glass on stone
    and a scream in the night
    the rumble-rolling struggle
    almost soothing in its percussion
    the muffled snap-splat
    of fist on fragile face
    and the drums of unconsciousness
    the echo-shriek of shredded cloth
    and the silence of forced nudity
    and the ravages
    that which scars her the most
    makes no sound at all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •