Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Drempt

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a dream once that I saw myself much older,
    I was alone,
    Living in a large one bedroom apartment building.
    I was busy - lots of work.

    I went downstairs one day
    All of my cousins were murdered and lying in a crib in the lobby.

    I opened the door and ran past a man so fat
    he was wider than 2 doorways,
    I wasn't sure how he got inside.

    As soon as I stepped into the light I fell down the front steps.

    I woke up.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Fliptastic29's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cousins dead, why do you think they where dead?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •