Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bruises on knees where are your hands and endless snoozes please give it to me crazy define lint red mornings with tired eyes ever to realize muttered suprise no more saliva what are you talking about blue riding the clouds owning the moon being disguised and leaving trails of stars behind under the light pulled from yr pocket upstairs smoking another time just joking come with me envoke greatness dark stares upon soft pillows easy going dream about everything

thunder excitement storm bash bam the floor mere experience rain frail gesture too near to descending broken flower, failing petal nobody forever breathing carefully somewhere slightest wish compels voice

not to it all acceleration and miss curves on purpose listen in your damaged ways pick up will kill you smoke another pretty picture i don't want to die but i don't drift you make my soul hurt soggy measely face die never again sorry your heart? your hand is cold everyone island flying low where is

this it won't do what no no no time establish now closer please slippery tell me multiple memory the face of morning you're one of silence from the thin red movements on pulse never got over eighty-five no

mother is dead and my sister is in saint louis. broken watch the speakers and exsasperated butts tired dreams. move unevenly against the gravel in the wind. my listen to around the the radio. the small i trivial waves. have no backdrifting, father. leaving cigarette. which was i lonely against need time the curb, to think. remnants of don't oil whishing money is the light nothing. i never goes threw my out. cigarette in i need a puddle, another brick tapping for building, its something, tapping bricks shouting for the college and beat, the industry. moment. began to and walk dance unevenly into a against the four story side of much much my jeans, much. cold and I fell wet like into her some forgotten arms. child in my fingers a rainstorm, i saw the music the beautiful was slow, beings leave inviting like the street, a birthday which was party.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is the cut up process. it's kind of neat. you should all try it. Burroughs used it alot to make his novels. It new semantics really.

there is a cut up machine you can download of my website.

tell me what you think

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    CUT UPS ARE COOL!
    I still think the cut up machine is crazy..
    but... cool.
    Creative, THAT"S the word!