Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: deliver

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sarafina mable's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I left red freckles between her moons, testing time to make me leave her skin
    forever twice tasted her lips just to start my ears on fire and then I laid to be fucked
    what I wanted from her was easy to please
    smiles in delicate wrapping doorstep delivered
    fingers with nails to drive red moons around my freckles
    I was suckered with seashells and viewing ocean scenes I was laid for the touch-
    seriously, she told me you?re an easy lover
    she meant, I hope-easy to love

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    this one was... confusing
    I read it once, then read it again.
    Then left it alone, then came back and re-read it.
    For me, this one was really hard to follow, and the imagery I couldn't wrap my mind around.
    For some reason as well, anytime someone uses the word "fuck" in a work, it always makes me pause.
    ha.
    Anyways..
    I dunno what it was about this, but it really confused me, and I found it kinda hard to read.
    Definately hard to understand.
    I'm not sure if that was the intention...
    but it left me confused
    some elaboration on your part would be appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sarafina mable's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    picture pinching someone with your nails and leaving moons with your nail imprints, later on i said it (not backwards) "nails to drive red moons around my freckles"
    i guess moons might come off sexual, but thats kinda how i wanted it. i don't know why i delivered this piece towards a woman, using "her". it kinda came out that way.
    maybe its about wanting someone, having someone, and then not really being satisfied--"you're an easy lover" hoping that she meant 'easy to love'.
    maybe this didn't come off quite well, only because the spacing doesn't match up once i submit a piece.
    i wasn't trying to be confusing. do you have any more questions? any suggestions. this piece i like only b/c i am confused myself as to why i directed it toward a woman. so any help is welcomed!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Using your post as a "guidline" I re-read it a few more times...
    It makes more sense now... but it's still like... got that "confusing" quality about it..
    I like it more though,..
    although, i'm still confused what moons we're talking about
    Call me immature, but I think of "mooning" and butts
    haha
    *shrugs*
    I like it much better now that there's been an explanation...
    I can see it much more clearly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •