Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Purgatory

  1. #1
    Inactive Member thrutheeyesofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2002
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biting winds
    tearing,tearing
    fire in my eyes
    still cries
    like grey cloud
    one of those moments
    on one of those days
    when you don't know which way to go

    with Saint Patrick you stand
    with rain sodden upturned hands

    lightly running
    lightly humming

    keys
    door
    shut

    breathe


  2. #2
    Inactive Member thrutheeyesofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2002
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this one needs a lot of revision i know... im kind of going through a real 'artistic crisis' at the moment with this idea of purgatory (perhaps thats what i'm in myself) and perhaps i should play up the contrasts and uncertainties more?? get back to me!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    When I read this, physically I see it going long, to short, to concise.
    I kinda like the way that is..
    Mentally, I see a person, walking in the rain... walking quickly, just cuz it's raining, but thinking slowly, and getting into their house and letting out a sigh of relief. Or is it a sigh of unhappiness...
    That's what I pull out of this one...
    Thought, I guess, is evident here.
    Nice.
    Good post.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •