This noise is so loud, such noise!
Noise from what? THE TOYS!!!
It's kind of like when you spank the little boys,
All they do is cry and make noise,
But then you go out and do what?
YOu buy them toys!!
Dare you ask why there's so much noise?
Noise, sounds, and discontent,
Such a daydream and even now you lament.
Bring back times when you'd grovel and barter,
And made the mistake of catching the ladies garter.
Something must be done with the toys,
Education once more can stop the noise.
But first we must listen,
To the sweet gears glisten,
And then we leave them lying in the sun.

------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy