Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: untitled

  1. #1
    Inactive Member scott travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An enchantment
    Encircling me down
    And the spirit comes forth...

    From my hollow.

    And outward it shrieks
    Yawn-like
    Pulling and scratching
    Like the spurs fo a gray-haired cat
    And snatching my sight
    It hides away...

    Lift up creep.

    And dawn is musk
    Downward
    Sloping towards the grave
    Enhancing the sky
    For forever is here
    And the kettle is warm...

    Aglow.

    Angst and preparation,
    My novel...

    Wade the currents of my mind.




    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just dont get it Scott,but i like your passion

    ------------------
    "Your a Hi plains woman Janet"

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    hmmm....
    good point.
    maybe the passion is what is to be 'gotten'?!?!?!

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The imagery here, seemed to give me the idea of a sunset, from a cabin somewhere. That's what I saw. Looking out over hard cold ground, waiting for the kettle to warm, which it was...
    I dont know if that's what was intended, perhaps Scott can enlighten us as to what this is about?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow nothin to say but that i liked it


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •