Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: tricycler

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see him all the time
    all over town:
    crossing the highway going up West 2nd,
    the sidewalks of Main,
    even on Highway 264 in traffic.

    a big guy,
    slow of mind,
    pedaling a big tricycle
    with a wire basket,
    orange flag waving in the wind
    and a license plate
    that says
    JESUS.

    he rides around
    in the rain, cold and shine,
    sometimes stopping to talk
    to a group of young girls
    about something.

    he wears a
    red cap, too.

    I don't know his story
    but I suppose I've told
    you
    all that needs to be
    known.

    ------------------
    "what's jail?"
    "everything's jail."

    "Texas? What's a 'Texas'?"
    --Spongebob Squarepants

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I don't think that you've posted a piece I've ever really not cared for. Perhaps you should post more, even the bad stuff wink

    I know you've got some of it!! we all do...
    or at least, I do.. hahaha

    Once more, I like the work, and the way the closing sums up so much, but is almost an oxymoron of sorts, I really dig it.

    Good work

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •