Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Doubleday

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blitzkrieg of emotional delusions,
    Leading us to the truth we so vehemently deny,
    The same truth, which led us itno darkness.
    In which truth, comes nothing but lies,
    Indicating that our life has not been lived,
    And we have been forgotten,
    By your father truth
    And the reality he brings.
    So sinners follow sinners,
    Dark to dark,
    And we love those who embrace us,
    Following them into a darkness we've never seen.
    Until we can see nothing, but them,and us.
    Standing on the brink of life
    At the edge of the trees,
    Our moon is revealed.
    Come with me,
    Run across dimly lit fields,
    Leave your stark darkness behind,
    I'll stand by you forever,
    Until our moon descends,
    And we're brought into our depths again.


    ********************************


    Shiny reflections calling out my name,
    And then screaming the truth.
    I have to stop pulling fire alarms.


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am lost with words..cause of the content. i will get back on the other things later. but right now i give a thumbs up


    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member honeyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and yet another one that blows me away...i liked this even more than the one i just read. two with some war imagery, huh???

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    he must be reading something...
    *wonders what it is*

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •